The Linley Group, announced an impressive lineup of more than 24 technical talks by industry experts at the 11th Annual Linley Processor Conference taking place October 4-5, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara. This unique forum explores the latest advances in processors and IP cores used for accelerating deep learning, automotive, IoT, communications, embedded, server designs, and other new processor technologies.
Featured keynotes include:
- Chris Rowen, CEO of Cognite Ventures, will discuss how deep learning is changing the processor industry
- Linley Gwennap, Principal Analyst at The Linley Group, will explore how processor innovation supersedes Moore’s Law
The conference showcases the following new technology announcements and disclosures:
- NXP will introduce a new QorIQ processor
- Qualcomm will reveal new details on their first Centriq processor
- SiFive will introduce the new RISC-V U54 Coreplex CPU
- NetSpeed will debut a new machine-learning-based design environment
- ArterisIP will introduce a new coherency platform technology
- Synopsys will share a new automotive safety package for high-end ARC processors
Presenting companies include Synopsys, Arm, AMD, Qualcomm, NetSpeed Systems, ArterisIP, Cadence, Rambus, CEVA, RISC-V, NXP, Micron, Silexica, Mellanox, UltraSoc, Achronix, Intel, Aimotive, IBM, Think Silicon, EEMBC, MCA, and OpenPOWER.
“Applications such as servers, high-speed networking, and deep learning demand increasingly complex processors. To assist in the design of these processors, many companies have stepped up to offer IP cores and tools,” said Linley Gwennap, principal analyst and conference chairperson. “The Linley Processor Conference gathers leading processor and IP vendors to deliver vetted presentations about their newest solutions. These talks, plus keynote speeches and Q&A panels, give attendees the critical information they need to select the best processor technology for their designs.”
Attendees will have an opportunity to visit the sponsor’s exhibits and network with industry leaders during the cocktail reception on Wednesday, October 4 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
The Linley Group offers free admission to pre-qualified registrants who sign up by September 28. For the full conference program and to register, please visit www.linleygroup.com/processor-conference.