Internet of things or IoT is the idea that is proving to be the pivot of revolution in this tech advanced era. IoT is the ability to transform an ordinary device to a mobile unit that can connect and access the wide world of the internet. It has made the world a real life sci-fi movie!
From being able to control home appliances through a mobile phone to monitoring war zones from a continent away- it is all the result of marrying basic appliances and intelligence algorithms – The Internet of Things.
As per reports, around 8.4 billion IoT devices were in use in 2017, up 31 percent from 2016, and this will likely reach 20.4 billion by 2020. Total spending on IoT devices and services reached almost $2tn in 2017, with two-thirds of those devices found in China, North America and Western Europe. Indian information technology (IT) services companies now own about two-fifth of the global Internet of Things (IoT) market. In all, about 43 per cent of this market is held by India.
Big numbers right? We believe that these numbers will only shoot up and we at IAMAI are in the process of assisting our young country to raise this bar!
Internet and Mobile Association of India, thus, presents to you – IoT for Smart India- A conference that aims to initiate the discussion on enabling policies on IoT, with different sectors that include – manufacturing, automobiles, BFSI, Chip Manufacturers, Platform Players, Handset, Agricultural Companies, Security Companies, Logistics/Asset Tracking, Healthcare, Telco’s, Analytics, Startups.
The conference will entail an exchange of views from the leading firms who practice IoT and those who will benefit from it in the near future & will discuss how IoT can simplify the lives and livelihood of Indians by solving real-life issues like sanitation, food inflation, pollution etc.
Why you MUST attend IoT?
- To meet and network with industry peers, existing and potential clients.
- Discuss potential opportunities for partnerships and collaborations.
- Learn the latest technological trends in the industry with a revolutionizing potential.
- Some of the interesting concepts that will be touched upon at the conference are:
1) Smart Agriculture
2) Smart Manufacturing & Industrial IoT
3) Efficient energy and utilities
4) Smart public transportation & Asset tracking
5) Make-in-India’ & ‘Digital India’: Growth journey for Startups and Innovation
6) Smart cities
300+ networking opportunities, 30+ speakers to hear from & 6 areas of content to assimilate
Date: 25th July, 2018
Venue: Hotel Pullman , New Delhi – Aerocity
- Bikram Bedi, India Head, AWS
- Dhruv Mehra, Founder, Samvardhana Motherson
- Shailendra Miglani, Global Black Belt Team, Microsoft India
- Prakash Mallya, India Head, Intel
….. and many more
For more details log on to – http://www.iamai.in/events/IoT2018/