The MIPI Alliance, an international organization that develops interface specifications for mobile and mobile-influenced industries, on May 15, announced details of its upcoming MIPI Developers Conference (DevCon) to be held 25 June 2019, in Stuttgart, Germany.
The one-day event provides an opportunity for attendees to learn how MIPI technology is facilitating new capabilities within mobile and being extended to markets such as IoT, automotive, wearables, industrial and augmented/virtual reality.
To register for MIPI DevCon Stuttgart, please visit: http://bit.ly/2H9jGhB. An “early bird” $49 USD registration fee is available until 11 June 2019.
WHAT: MIPI DevCon Stuttgart
WHEN & WHERE: 25 June 2019, at the Maritim Stuttgart Hotel in Stuttgart, Germany
- Antonio Garzon, senior analyst, Automotive Semiconductor and Electronics, IHS Markit Technology, will discuss the disruption taking place in automotive electronics, how mobile technologies are increasingly leveraged in automotive and provide a look at the market for automotive electronics
- Achim Henkel, section manager in the “Mobility Solutions, System Engineering & Technical Strategy” group at Robert Bosch GmbH, will discuss the current and future landscape of automotive electric/electronic architectures
- Eight sessions on next-generation mobile, AR/VR, IoT, automotive, 5G and other use cases
- MIPI working group chairs and other subject-matter expert members who will share implementation experiences, use cases and application examples from a technical perspective
Demos & Networking:
- Fourteen MIPI member companies showcasing the latest technologies and products integrating MIPI specifications
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities to discuss and debate the challenges and solutions to today’s pressing design and development questions
For the full agenda visit: http://bit.ly/2HbJ8mY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Developers and implementers of MIPI specifications in markets such as mobile, IoT, automotive, wearables and augmented/virtual reality (AR/VR). The program’s technical content and practical use-case sessions will provide system architects, engineers, engineering managers, and business and marketing executives valuable information and resources. Members of the media and industry analysts are invited to attend with complimentary registration.
“MIPI specifications’ proven advantages in mobile are now being leveraged in other markets such as automotive, IoT and mixed reality,” said Soheil Modirzadeh, chair of the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee. “MIPI DevCon in Stuttgart, a European technology hub, offers technical guidelines on implementation of MIPI specifications in markets beyond mobile, and provides a platform for attendees to network with subject-matter experts.”