At Embedded World 2023 in Nuremberg, Germany, Infineon Technologies AG will demonstrate both how its innovative power solutions are crucial to taking energy efficiency and smart power to the next level, and how its comprehensive IoT portfolio of sensors, actuators and microcontrollers provides reliable connectivity and robust security.
Under the motto “Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.”, Infineon welcomes its customers to the event. In addition, customers will be able to register for Infineon’s digital platform – the perfect place to dive deeper into the various technologies being showcased at EW during and after the event. The Infineon booth in Hall 4A (booth #138) will feature several areas of focus:
- Smart homes and smart buildings: Infineon’s mission is to make life easier, safer and greener. With its broad portfolio of IoT solutions, the company helps companies provide consumers with more comfortable, safer and energy-efficient homes and buildings by leveraging the company’s latest microcontroller, sensor, security and connectivity solutions
- Smart mobility: As a leading supplier of automotive solutions, Infineon focuses on making smart cars a reality with proven microcontroller, connectivity, security and sensor technologies for the industry. The company’s microelectronics play a critical role in delivering zero-emission vehicles that are smart, connected, safe and reliable
- Smart factory: Infineon supports the smart factory with semiconductors and is thus one of the key players in the development of Industry 4.0, also known as Industrial IoT. In this way, Infineon supports manufacturing companies become more environmentally friendly and achieve higher operational efficiency
- Makers’ Corner: Driven by the passion of makers, hobbyists, students and technology enthusiasts, Infineon offers the right tools, services, kits, shields & boards for every project idea – from lab to fab. Backed by Infineon experts and a robust developer ecosystem and community, the company helps find the perfect way to turn ideas into solutions
- Software and tools: Infineon’s proven development platforms give developers a big advantage by providing them with all the tools they need to cover the entire IoT spectrum – from sensing and connectivity to computing and security.
Customers can also register for the virtual booth to take a deep dive into various building blocks for a more comfortable and greener future.