Electronics Media is awarding $ 1000 scholarship to engineering students and research fellow. We award three students from around the world for their contribution to society through their innovations and ideas.
Eligibility: Students from science, engineering and research can participate and submit their application for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Applicants need to submit their articles or research papers which will be published in our magazine and news portal. Applicant whose content will get highest traction will be awarded by the scholarship .
Scholarship Award Year: This scholarship will be awarded for educational year 2017 and 2018.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- You must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year college/university from India, USA, UK, Canada, Japan.
- You must register before submitting your article or research paper.
- You must have received the application acceptance email from our team.
- Previous Electronics Media Student Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
- No exceptions will be made.
Note: All the students will be intimated by email about the award announcement and winner of the scholarship. We can terminate this program or applicant in case of any misshapen.