Indium Corporation will feature its Indium8.9HF Solder Paste at the China High-End SMT Academic Conference, Oct. 23, Chengdu, China.
Indium8.9HF is an industry-proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, and improved stability during the printing process.
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
For information on Indium8.9HF, visit Indium Corporation at the show, or www.indium.com/avoidthevoid.