K78-500R3 series marketed appeal to customers thanks to its compact size but high efficiency. Good news is that MORNSUN expands new non-isolated switching regulator K78M-1000R3 series to further meet the market demand for 1A output.
The new K78M-1000R3 series are full encapsulated in a compact 11.6 x 10.4 x 8 mm (0.457 x 0.409 x 0.315 inch) plastic case, compatible with K78-500R3 series. The series feature an ultra-wide input voltage range of 6-36V, continuous short-circuit protection, low ripple noise (typ.: 25mV), etc., targeting a diverse range of industrial control, grid power, instrumentation, mining and other related industries. The new 1A series can accommodate operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C and offer conversion efficiency up to 96% without heat sink, which is the best alternative to traditional LM78xx linear regulators.
Industrial control, grid power, instrumentation, mining and other related
industries.Logistics robot, etc.
- High efficiency up to 96%
- No-load input current as low as 0.3mA
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃
- Support the negative output
- Output short circuit protection
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX linear regulators
- Meet IEC60950, UL60950, EN60950 (pending)
Please refer to the technical manual for specific product parameters: K78M-1000R3