Keysight Technologies announced the new Infiniium 8-channel oscilloscope technology, which is now available via both distribution and direct channels.
Powerful, intuitive to use and easy to own, the new Infiniium EXR-Series extends the power of Keysight’s Infiniium MXR oscilloscope family to customers that want to buy through the company’s global network of distributors. The Infiniium MXR-Series and EXR-Series feature multiple instruments integrated into a single platform for higher engineering productivity and ease-of-use. Both platforms offer advanced software applications and features that simplify debugging, power measurements and remote collaboration.
Designs are growing more complex, and the benchmark for professional mainstream bench debug and analysis continues to rise. The new Infiniium EXR-Series mixed signal oscilloscope (EXR-Series) is the professional engineer’s ultimate tool for general purpose debug. The Infiniium-EXR and -MXR families feature a state-of-the-art ASIC which powers 7 integrated applications, including oscilloscope, digital voltmeter (DVM), waveform generator, Bode plotter, counters, protocol analyzer and logic analyzer. The EXR-Series offers up to 8 analog channels that operate simultaneously at 2.5 GHz with 16 independent digital channels.
Key features of the Infiniium EXR-Series:
· Enables designers to work with higher bandwidth signals simultaneously across more analog and digital channels.
· Fully upgradeable from 4 to 8 channels, from 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz, and up to 7 total instruments in one lightweight, bench-top device.
· Reduces troubleshooting time for random errors and dramatically improves test workflow, enhanced by remote team collaboration for engineers to quickly move from symptom, to root cause, to solution, speeding time-to-market and reducing labor cost.
· Simultaneous 8 analog channels and 16 digital channels allow customers to perform no-compromise monitoring and analysis of complex signal interactions, opening a wide and insightful window into designs.
· Powerful remote collaborationwith PathWave Infiniium Offline Analysis software enables design teams to do extensive analysis and data manipulation after bench measurements are complete, enhancing both the efficiency and effectiveness of their test bench.
Price and Availability
The Keysight Infiniium EXR Series real-time oscilloscopes start at USD $18,300 and are available through Keysight’s distribution network.
· More information about the Keysight Infiniium EXR Series real-time oscilloscopes is available at https://www.keysight.com/find/exr-faq