Black Box, a leading technology solutions provider of high-performance KVM switching solutions and professional AV signal distribution and extension, announced its plans for NAB Show New York, set to take place Oct. 18–19. The company will showcase and demonstrate broadcast-relevant solutions at booth #N143, including high-performance KVM, pro A/V, video wall, signal distribution and extension, and switching products.
Black Box will also have two demo stations to give visitors a first-hand look at the benefits of high-performance KVM and virtualization.
Demo Station #1: Live and Post Production
Viewers will see scalable, enterprise-class KVM solutions that provide instant access and real-time control for media and entertainment industries. These offerings are designed for greater:
- Flexibility: Access systems from any location
- Scalability: Add servers and user stations as demand increases
- Efficiency: Improve operation modes and workflows
- Speed: Instantly switch between KVM and other peripheral devices in real time
Attendees will also learn how they can access 4K resolution, 10-bit color and other equipment for post-production purposes.
Demo Station #2: Virtualization
Black Box will feature its three-time Best of Show winner Boxilla. This enterprise-level KVM and AV/IT system manager offers a comprehensive and centralized command center for managing, deploying and accessing high-performance KVM virtual and physical devices for IP and cloud-based workflows.
Other Black Box products to be displayed include:
- InvisaPC: IP-based KVM solution enabling seamless access to both physical and virtual servers; also enables access to Windows or Linux virtual machines on VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V
- DKM: High-performance KVM matrix switching system with 4K60 support
- ControlBridge: Touch-based system offering full control of multimedia, AV, KVM and IP-enabled devices
- Radian Video Wall Processor: Advanced visualization platform enabling users to drag, drop, resize and scale video wall content anywhere on the canvas
“NAB Show New York is an ideal opportunity to show broadcasters how we can help them be more efficient and productive,” said John Hickey, senior director of KVM and pro A/V at Black Box. “Whether it’s giving them instant connectivity to physical and virtual servers while bridging access to VMware and Microsoft Virtual Machines, or providing 4K60Hz and 10-bit color KVM over one wire, our solutions are one-of-a-kind and leading the industry. Our latest release of Boxilla enables DKM systems to grow beyond private networks to seamlessly connect across IP networks to access physical and virtual servers in the same way they access servers directly connected to DKM today.”
Those who want to visit the Black Box booth can use the free pass code NY9979.