- Cell and battery performance test solution characterizes cells under charge and discharge conditions—matches the actual application in record time for faster time-to-market
- Latest automotive Ethernet design and test solutions using advanced software—boosts measurement efficiency for various on-board applications
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS)-compliant in-circuit test applications and latest boundary scan software—offers comprehensive manufacturing test coverage for high-complexity printed circuit board assemblies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced it will exhibit broad manufacturing test solutions to help engineers achieve uncompromised product quality and safety in the energy, automotive electronics, network communications and computing industries at Productronica 2017 (www.productronica.com), Hall A1, Booth 576, Messe München, Germany, Nov. 14–17.
Keysight’s new solutions for empowering future technology development include the innovative BT2152A Self-Discharge analyzer. The analyzer leads the industry in reducing the time required to discern good versus bad Li-Ion cell self-discharge performance, and dramatically reduces work-in-process inventory, working capital costs, and facilitates faster time-to-market. Keysight will also showcase its new BT2200 customizable cell forming platform, which includes software and power supplies for charge and discharge measurement.
Other demonstrations include:
- Automotive Serial Buses – experience Keysight’s latest BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet solution suite, which removes the complexity involved in setting up and executing tests necessary for compliance to 100- and 1000Base-T1 automotive Ethernet
- Automotive Radar Manufacturing Test – overcome the complexities of manufacturing environment requirements for automotive radar, including chamber calibration, worldwide ramp-up, deployment and support for this fast-growing industry segment
- New Board Test Applications – explore the latest capabilities offered by our new fully-automated RoHS-compliant in-circuit test (ICT) systems, coupled with the latest 09.10p software update, designed to accelerate test program fine-tuning process; and the Mini ICT and boundary scan solutions to ensure good design-for-test and efficient manufacturing defect detection of PCBAs
- x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer 22.214.171.124 software release – learn about the latest enhancements, including insert source language (ISL) for custom test generation, pin constraint to recover coverage due to mismatch between silicon and BSDL, auto configuration of scan path linker, and mass creations of custom test that speed up the x1149 boundary scan development—ensuring the success of boundary scan testing at all levels of the product life cycle
- AXIe/PXI Modular Platform for Manufacturing Test – discover powerful software that, in combination with a continuously growing portfolio of modules, allows customizable tests for different application scenarios using Keysight’s flexible modular test platform—allowing customers to easily discover the advantages and benefit of an end-to-end solution offering from R&D through validation to manufacturing
- Test Platform for R&D and Manufacturing – understand how engineers can standardize their test approaches and overcome power challenges with Keysight’s versatile functional test platform