ON Semiconductor driving energy efficient innovations, has won a number of industry awards from leading customers in Asia as the company looks back through 2017 for its achievements to prepare to be even stronger for the new year.
The awards include (listed in alphabetical order of customer names):
- “Best Supplier Award” from Continental Korea
- “Business Partner Award” from Desay SV
- “Best Partner Award” from GIGABYTE Technology
- “Best Support Award” from Haier Central Air-Conditioning
- “Strategic Partner 2017 Award” from Hikvision
- “Excellent Supplier Award” from Hisense Air Conditioners
- “Excellent Supplier Award” from Hisense Electric
- “2017 Excellent Core Partner”, “2017 Excellent Supply Performance Award”, and “2017 Excellent Supply Collaboration Award” from Huawei Technologies
- “Excellent Supplier Award” from Midea
- “2017 Strategic Partner Award” from Sanhua Leaderway
- “Innovation Award for Supply Chain” from vivo Mobile Communications Co. Ltd.
- “Best Innovation Award” from Xiaomi
“These endorsements underline the increasing relevance of the ON Semiconductor value proposition to our customers,” said David Chow, ON Semiconductor senior vice president of Sales for Asia Pacific. “They have been valuing our innovative solutions which leverage our diversity of technologies and expertise, and are backed by solid internal global manufacturing capabilities and proven M&A strategy and serviced through our seasoned field teams.
“Asia continues to be a significantly important market for innovative semiconductor technologies, especially China, which is anticipated to be an early adopter in areas such as autonomous driving, electric vehicles, the Internet of Things (IoT), and smart homes or smart cities,” Chow added. “Integrated semiconductor-based system solutions will be pivotal in such sectors which ON Semiconductor has a lot to offer as the region embraces and drives the adoption of these semiconductor technologies and solutions.”
For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.