MORNSUN 5-200W ultra-wide input voltage range DC-DC converter PV series has received a solid reputation for its powerful performance and cost-effective since its launch. With an optional input voltage range of 100-1500VDC and an operation temperature range of -40~70℃, PV series can be used for applications of photovoltaic combiner boxes, inverters, energy storage BMS and charging piles, etc. These modules feature an isolation voltage of 4000VAC, output over-voltage protection, short circuit protection, and input against reverse protection which ensure the stability of the circuit.
Along with our technological advancements, we upgraded and launched our new generation product PV-R3 series with better performance, a more compact size and better price. The newest PV15-27BxxR3 series has an input range of 100-1000VDC which could withstand a transient voltage up to 1200VDC for 60 seconds. And they are designed to have the input under-voltage protection, meet UL1741 standard and 5000m altitude application, which make them especially suitable for high altitude outdoor harsh occasions.
It can be widely used in the monitoring system of the combiner box, inverter system, photovoltaic tracking system and other occasions.
- Wide 10:1 input voltage range: 100 – 1000VDC (Transient 1200VDC, duration: 60s)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- High I/O isolation voltage: 4000VAC
- 5000m altitude application
- Input under-voltage, reverse input voltage, output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection
- Designed to meet UL1741, CSA-C22.2 No.107.1, EN62109 standards
For more information, please visit www.mornsun-power.com