SONY STARVIS IMX290 Sensor | NVIDIA TX2 | AI Smart Camera
e-con Systems launches an IP66 rated and Ready-to-Deploy smart camera, SmarteCAM with AI processing capabilities. SmarteCAM comes with a camera based on the SONY STARVIS IMX290 image sensor with an Image Signal Processor (ISP) that supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and an NVIDIA TX2 module as the host.
The host – NVIDIA TX2 processor – can run multiple algorithms required for any AI based application or use case. SmarteCAM can be connected to the internet or host PC using gigabit ethernet LAN. Also, there is no need for any additional driver installation. With all the necessary firmware built-in along with sample application, SmarteCAM will help companies significantly reduce their time to market.
This camera is suitable for applications such as crowd monitoring & analysis, smart farming, sports broadcasting, Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), smart traffic, smart cities etc.
- Ultra-low Light Performance – Captures exceptional images even in extremely low light.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) – Helps to capture quality images even in outdoor lighting conditions when the target scene has both dark and bright regions.
- IP66 (water and dust proof) – makes this camera suitable for use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Powerful AI processing capabilities with on-board TX2 CPU and 256 core GPU – delivers output without the connectivity or power of the cloud.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3at) offers the ability for power as well as data transmission over a single
Gigabit ethernet interface.
- Streams 1080P@60fps in MJPEG and H264 formats. Also supports uncompressed UYVY streaming.
- An optional 4G LTE support allows data transfer over 4G network.
Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT7rVRovN0o
SmarteCAM comes with a standard M12 lens holder and 4 different lens options with diagonal Field of View (FOV) ranging from 112° (D) to 22.30° (D) for various indoor and outdoor applications. The camera also includes an on-board storage of 32GB eMMC 5.1 with expandable microSD card support. Other peripherals include HDMI type A connector, a USB 2.0 host port, and custom header connector for software updates.
SmarteCAM is packaged with BSP Version L4T 32.2.1 (JetPack 4.2) and e-CAM22_USB firmware version 220.127.116.11 (For default 3.6mm lens). To run new age edge-AI powered applications, SmarteCAM comes with a software package that includes CUDA 10.0, OpenCV 3.3.1, Python 3.6 and 2.7, Tensorflow 1.14.0, Tensorrt 5.1.6, libcudnn 18.104.22.168 and libnvinfer 5.1.6.
Customers interested in evaluating SmarteCAM can purchase the product from e-con Systems’ online store.
e-con systems also offers extensive integration support to connect SmarteCAM with three of its other cameras based on Sony STARVIS IMX415, ON Semiconductor AR0234 or ON Semiconductor AR0821. We also provide engineering services to develop machine learning and deep learning algorithms for applications such as facial/object recognition, people counting, vehicle monitoring etc.
If you have any queries related to the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.