STMicroelectronics a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, today will host its Capital Markets Day in Paris, France.
The event and live webcast will feature an introduction from President and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marc Chery and presentations from executive management, who will share details on ST’s strategy, key market trends and growth opportunities, developments in manufacturing, technology and products, ESG sustainability strategy and value creation.
The summary table below includes the Company’s expectations regarding its previously disclosed sales and operating plan for full year 2022 revenues and the newly issued ambition for 2025-27 to be shared at today’s event.
|FY 2022 Plan||FY 2025-27 Ambition|
|Operating Margin||24% – 26%||>30%|
|Free Cash Flow*||>$700M||>25%|
Within the framework of an unchanged value proposition focused on sustainable and profitable growth, providing differentiating enablers to customers and with a strong commitment to sustainability, ST will leverage its early focus on three long-term enablers: smart mobility, power and energy management, and IoT & connectivity.
ST’s $20B+ revenue ambition will build on the strength of the Company’s Integrated Device Manufacturer model and customer relationships and will be based on its established end-market and application strategy, focused on Industrial and Automotive as a broad range leader and selective leadership positions in Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment, Computers & Peripherals.
This revenue ambition is anticipated to be driven by: 1) the Company’s core business, leveraging ST’s technology and market leadership, expected to grow in line with its established market; and 2) high growth areas, within or adjacent to ST’s core business, where the Company has or targets market leadership and is investing in technology, talent, product development and manufacturing.
Capital Markets Days topics and presenters:
- Introduction – Jean-Marc Chery, President & CEO
- Automotive and discrete products and business opportunities – Marco Monti, President, Automotive and Discrete Product Group (ADG)
- Analog, MEMS and sensors products and business opportunities – Marco Cassis, President, Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group (AMS), Head of ST’s Strategy, System Research and Applications, Innovation Office
- Microcontrollers and RF communications products and business opportunities – Remi El-Ouazzane, President, Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group (MDG)
- Manufacturing and technology – Orio Bellezza, President, Technology, Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain
- ESG sustainability strategy – Rajita D’Souza, President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial overview – Lorenzo Grandi, President, Finance, Purchasing, ERM & Resilience, Chief Financial Officer
The Company will webcast live its 2022 Capital Markets Day meeting from Paris, France, on Thursday, May 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Central European Time (CET) / 3:00 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (ET).
The live webcast featuring video, audio and presentation slides will be accessible at ST’s website, cmd.st.com. All presentation materials can also be downloaded from the website immediately prior to the start of the webcast and a recording of the event will be made available on the website after the conclusion of the event.