Mouser Electronics continues to expand its line card by adding 62 new manufacturers to date in 2021. With more than 1,100 manufacturer brands, Mouser now offers an even wider range of product options for its global customer base of design engineers, component buyers, procurement agents, educators and students.
“With 62 new component manufacturers added in just the first half of the year, Mouser is strongly committed to maintaining our focus on NPIs while giving our customers the widest product selection in the industry,” said Jeff Newell, Mouser Electronics’ Senior Vice President of Products.
Mouser’s Global Distribution Center handles a massive inventory of more than 1.1 million unique SKUs for semiconductors and electronic components across all product categories, including embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, passives and more. In recent years, Mouser has strengthened both of its embedded and sensors lineups to enhance its Internet of Things (IoT) product offerings.
Among the new manufacturer partners Mouser has added in 2021 are:
- Acconeer, a leading supplier of 3D sensors and pulsed, short-range radar technologies.
- CITEL, providing surge protectors that keep sensitive electronics safe and operations uninterrupted.
- LORD, a leader in the management of vibration, noise, and motion control.
- MultiTech, a leading global supplier of IoT devices and services, including sensor, authentication, and communications solutions.
- Quectel, supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Automotive, Android Smart, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS, and GNSS modules.
- QuickLogic, a developer of embedded FPGA IP; ultra-low-power, multi-core, voice-enabled systems-on-chips (SoCs); and endpoint artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
- Telink Semiconductor, a fabless IC design company that develops low-power radio frequency and mixed signal system chips for IoT applications.
To see Mouser’s newest manufacturer partners, visit https://www.mouser.com/new-manufacturer/.